Monday 25 March 2013

East forever East !! Rum ole doins this weather!!

This weather is a rum ole doins Was  goin on ole boy I int likin one ole bit as a rite ruff ole do as all I got t say bout it, rite cheesed off I am!! I know us British love to talk about it but enough is enough!!Watching the news, 10 foot snow drifts, sheep being dug out,  people stuck in their houses without power, some people burning their furniture to keep warm.Persistent easterlies, snow, we need our jet stream back apparently it has moved too far north!!!I think thats what I heard. At least it was a bit sunny today, but still bitterly cold, went to look for the Glaucus Gull on Sunday, didnt see it though, that was supposed to be at Second Avenue Caister on the beach or inland on the fields, then went to California cliffs and did some sea watching, but in the car in the warm , this time we saw Little Gulls, it was very wild with huge rolling waves crashing against the beach.We have been really lucky in Norfolk compared to the rest of the country, a few flurries, not 10foot drifts.Definitely thinking of those poor people out there with no heating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment