Wednesday 13 April 2011

Beachcombing.

Just a quicky this time, a Goshawk been seen at Winterton Dunes, has been there couple of days so I have been told, hopefully it will still be about at the weekend maybe give me a chance to see it.
A walk on the Beach awaits, do a bit of beachcombing, another of my favourite past times.who knows what you will find? last year a poor little pipefish had been washed up strangest looking thing, like an uncurled Seahorse, so I put it back in the water, another time there were thousands of tiny jellyfish washed up,
Sometimes there are lovely pieces of wood that have been smoothed down by the waves.So other than being in lovely forests, I also get a wonderful feeling of peace being near the sea,probably comes from spending so much time playing there when I was very little, being taken there by my Dad all the time, finding lovely things and looking for Amber.Oh well the beach beckons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment