Thursday 5 January 2012

Do I like Mondays anymore???

Well, do I or dont I, what shall I do ? you will be wondering what I am rambling on about, well over the past 4 years I have been volunteering doing conservation work started off once a month, but our small group loved it so much we decided to help weekly (Mondays), about 6 weeks ago I hurt my foot really badly, i was in agony, I had to rest it for 6 weeks,it seems to be better now, but even out walking I feel exremely nervous walking over bumpy land( thats how much I hurt it, I actually thought I was going to pass out with the pain). Now I am feeling such a big wuss, it is really ridiculous, before all this I was so happy tramping through the countryside, knee deep in water working at the broads edge, cutting stuff, strimming, brushcutting,using a clearing saw, power tools love em!!!So what do I do, do I hang up my boots, or take the bull by the horns and dive back in??

Well I hope to go back eventually,but by the by, what a scary windy day its been today, the noise last night I couldnt sleep, I hate wind, its horribly damaging, I know compared to some parts of the world its nothing but 70 mph is quite bad .lots of trees have been brought down, some power lines down, roofs damaged.Its going to be calmer for the rest of the week thank goodness!!But now on the news there is flood warnings, due to tidal lock because of the winds on top of high tides, oh well worse things happen.Keep safe everybody!!!

Although i walk quite a lot I need to up my fitness level, dancing seems a good idea, and I quite like the idea of ZUMBA, if youve heard of it, it sounds great, Latin American beats and flinging yourself around to it, have found out about a couple of classes locally,hopefully they are as good as the actual dvd s you can get.
New year new me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment