Monday 17 January 2011

Tree huggers unite

 Arty trees by me



I have come to the conclusion that I must be a bit daft,well actually ive known that for a long time really!!,did a task with the volunteers out around The Broads today, got absolutely soaked to the skin,cutting lanky old Gorse bushes down,coppicing them, so they grow nice and strong,so had added discomfort of prickly bits all in your clothes,just what I needed after being cold and wet!!

Us Nature people do like to cut things down Im afraid,we do get complained about, but we are doing conservation stuff, honestly, trust me Im an eco warrior,or tree hugger, whatever you want to call me!!there is actually a picture somewhere of me hugging a tree, will find it and put it on here at some point in time!!, bet you cant wait for that!!It was taken at one of my most favourite secret places, a beautiful old Bluebell Wood out in the wilds of Norfolk.

Tree huggers unite!!!!

My secret Bluebell Wood by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment